Get SIPS Design Best Practices: Creating High-Performance SIP Building Envelopes
Created for design professionals, this guide provides an overview of SIPs and dives into best practices for designing and building a high-performance SIP building envelope. Topics include:
- How SIPs easily meet and exceed building code thermal envelope requirements and eliminate additional continuous insulation needs on the building exterior.
- How SIPs improve indoor air quality with extremely airtight structures and how this can improve energy modeling efficiencies.
- The range of thicknesses and thermal performance of SIPs available to use in project designs.
- Available SIP connections and when to specify each.
- Reduced HVAC requirements for mechanical system planning.
Submit the form to download your FREE copy today.